Shirley McGinnity Canniff
185 Florence Ave
Arlington, MA 02476
- Waiting List Policy and Procedure: The Afterschool Connection continues to have a lengthy waiting. If you would like to be placed on our waiting list, please contact the program via email so time and date can be documented. (firstname.lastname@example.org). The waiting list is maintained by grade level and contact date. Space must become available in your child’s grade level for us to offer you care. Each grade level group has an average of 30 children enrolled. Please contact the program if you would like to know where your child stands on the list. Kindergarten Spots We currently allocate 30 childcare spots for incoming kindergarten. Siblings of children currently in the program are enrolled first then the remaining spots are opened for registration. Incoming kindergarten afterschool registration begins in January and fills quickly. Please check our web page or email for time and date. www.tascdallin.wordpress.com / email@example.com Buffer Zone If you are currently in the buffer zone and awaiting notification from APS which school your child will be attending, registration fee will be refunded if your child will not be attending Dallin. Once space has become available and we contact you we ask that you reply within 3 business days. If we have not heard from you after this time we will continue down the list. We will not remove you from the list unless we hear otherwise from you.
- THE AFTERSCHOOL CONNECTION KINDERGARTEN PROGRAM IS CURRENTLY FULL FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE ADDED TO THE WAITING LIST PLEASE EMAIL tascdallin@Comcast.net
- Kindergarten Afterschool Registration for 2018/2019 opens January 2, 2018 at 7:30am
- 2018-2019 TASC Kindergarten Registration
- TASC Kindergarten Registration is now CLOSED!